Thursday, April 21, 2005

I got a lot to say, I got a lot to say, I got a lot to say. I can't remember now, I can't remember now, I can't remember now

Hello all,

Thus begins my odyssey into the the world of blogging. What's this blog about? No idea yet. I am, indeed, bored. Bored bored bored. Greatest city in the world and I'm bored. Maybe you're bored, too, which is why you're reading this blog instead of writing the Great American Novel or perfecting artisinal cheese-making in your basement. If so, welcome comrade. May you find this interesting, insightful and, if you're lucky, punctuated correctly.

Anyway, I'm also somewhat lazy, so I consider the act of setting this up a rewarding and exhausting experience for now. Stay tuned for pearls of wisdom and nuggets of stupidity in the hours and days ahead...

CroutonBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home